Why would you need your system power flushed?
Are your radiators cold in certain places?
Are they slow to warm up?
If so you may need a power flush as the system may have a build-up of sludge and sediment.
What are the power flush benefits?
- We only use Fernox or Sentinel the top of the range products
- It will heat your home more efficiently reducing your energy costs
- It will increase the life of your central heating pump
- It will help reduce radiator corrosion or internal heating system corrosion
- Power flushing can help to eliminate banging noises and prolong your boiler life
How long would a power flush take?
A Power flush would normally take a full day to complete in an averaged size property, this is to ensure that all sludge and sediment is removed from the system and water is returned to a neutral state using a top scale inhibitor.